SoCode are recruiting for a Principal Systems Engineer for our fast growing Global Semiconductor customer based in Cambridge, UK.
We are looking for a technical expert of significant experience to assist in defining technical road-maps, supporting new ASIC and system architectures and participating in external industry bodies to monitor and develop new standards.
You'll be working in a very diverse senior technical position which touches many areas of the organisation. Our customer will be working on a series of New Products over the next few years as they start an exciting growth phase in the Cambridge R&D hub.
- Monitor external industry standards bodies, and take active part in key working groups.
- Support the architectural definition and development of new ASIC products
- Define, improve and maintain processes within the Systems team to develop and communicate industry trends and proposed road-maps.
- Knowledgeable on video coding and PC interfaces e.g. HDMI, DP, USB, PCIe and WiFi
- Extensive engineering experience with ASIC and SW/FW design and development - develop software and hardware products using state of the art tools - Agile, Test Driven Development and Automation
- Participation or active monitoring of international standards
The successful candidate will be starting remotely and then moving to a split week (part remote) hopefully in the near future - so a desire to work on site 2/3 days a week is important.
As a senior contributor, our client will be looking to reward in the £80,000 - £100,000 (base salary) region alongside an RSU scheme and Bonus Scheme - with a total comp (package value) being in the £140k range.
To apply or for more information - please forward your CV and we'll be in touch with all suitable candidates.