SoCode have partnered with a new client who are looking for a Senior/Principal Software Engineer.
They are a start-up within a large organisation so you will have the start up feel but also the job security of a larger company. This is a brand-new team in Cambridge and will be working on their new products. This client in the past has focused most of its products in the audio space but is now looking to diversify their portfolio into the video market.
This start up is looking for developers who have the right skills and the right mindset. As this will be a start up, they are looking for developers who can work full life cycle. The right candidate will be able to design, implement and deliver on these new greenfield projects.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject –
- Expert in C/C++ development – Linux / Windows / Mac (All 3 Needed)
- Experienced in Video and Image compression
- Solid Background in GPU Programming – “Metal”
- Minimum of 2 years ‘Mac Graphics’ experience – Real understanding of Mac’s Eco System
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.