Platform Software Engineer (C/Embedded Linux)
£45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who are looking to add a Platform Software Engineer to one of their outstanding teams. Currently experiencing a period of continuous growth, they are a market leader in their field. Located in north Cambridge, their offices stand on a brand new, purpose-built site. The company are seeking a highly skilled engineer with experience of low-level development.
The company is based in Cambridge and is a real powerhouse in their sector. They are leading the way in their field and are looking for a driven and motivated engineer to continue working on their innovative and industry leading product. Boasting impressive staff retention numbers, the culture and environment encourage and advocate long-term success.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
- Embedded Expert – C in real-time, multi-threaded software
- Development on Embedded Linux systems
- Experience of development for low-level device drivers
- Experience of ARM BSPs
- Experience with Android development on Mobile platforms.
- Management and configuration of Embedded Linux Kernel distribution using Yacto or OpenEmdedded
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on offering an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position, please tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.