SoCode are working alongside a Scale Up Company who are looking to hire a new Software Team Leader / Principal Engineer to assit the Software Director.
Our client has recently secured £10m+ of investment and will be looking to take a Prototype Product though to mass production over the course of the next 1-2 years. This represents a wonderful opportunity to get invovled in a fast growth and scaleable company at an early stage and to be involved in fully greenfield work. The software team has expanded to the point where additonal leaderhip is required to assist with the day to day team-cordination and software delivery.
Suitable candidates are likley to come from the Semiconductor space or similar Industies.
This is a HANDS ON role, and as such the Software Team Leader / Principal Engineer will be expected to contribute within the following Technical remit:
- Experience in various Multi Core ARM processors cortex A-72, A-53, A-57 (or similar).
- Embedded C++, C programming.
- Linux build processes, deployment and testing.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux file system structures, scripting and configuration.
- Firmware development using integrated third party libraries.
- Hands-on experience of system-level evaluation and benchmarking
- Low level device driver development (I2C, SPI, UART)
- Networking protocols.
Suitable candiates can interview immediately and start remotely
We're expecting candidates for this post to be in the £60,000 - £70,000 range, as an early stage company there are very valuable share options on offer and established benfits package.
To apply or for more interest, please forward your CV via this advert and we'll be in touch with more information.