SoCode are looking for an experienced Oracle ERP Support Manager for our client - a Global Software House based centrally in Cambridge based within walking distance of Cambridge Train Station.
This role will be for a minimum duration of 12 Months + extensions. The successful candidate will need to work a minimum of 4 days per week on site in Cambridge UK alongside the programme team.
Reporting to the senior IT leadership team and Oracle Programme Director , you will be working in a stand-alone capacity - taking ownership of the Support for a Global Oracle Fusion ERP Implementation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Oracle Fusion ERP Implementation & Support Experience (Cloud Based)
- Experience of producing an end to end Support Strategy for multiple deployments
- Global / Blue Chip Experience
- Outstanding Communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project
This role is urgent - suitable candidates should be available to interview immediately and to start ASAP.
For more information or to apply - please forward your CV and we shall be in touch.