We are working with a start up in Cambridge who after receiving their Class A funding are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. This business are bringing to market sensor products within the consumer and healthcare market, with opportunities for gas sensing and fluid flow measurement – ones that cannot be served cost-effectively by competing solutions.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will the point of contract to clients to help customise the sensor to suit the customers best needs and adapting the sensor for each individual product. From the design proof of concept, all the way through to the integration of the sensor into the product.
This role is Cambridge based and can offer up to £55,000 pa.
- Electro-mechanical-fluidic system design
- Mechanical design using Solidworks
- Rapid prototyping using 3D printing, machining and other methods
Call to action
- Number 1: Click the little apply button (don’t worry, we’ll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere)
- Number 2: You can email me at email@example.com
- Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn (Louis Plevin), trust me there’s not many people with the surname Plevin