Machine Learning Scientist – Computer Vision- (Python, TensorFlow/Pytorch) – upto £60K per year + benefits.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Are you a Machine Learning Scientist looking to progress your career to the next stage? Would you like to be involved in a Med-Tech project that could save countless lives?
A well-established client is offering an outstanding opportunity to jump straight into a world-leading project, offering full autonomy, whilst working on technologies that have the ability to provide clinical insight to real world diseases. In addition, you will be working alongside some of the best engineers and researchers in the world to improve patient outcomes and detect illness.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying how to best design, develop and deploy ML technology to allow for better decision making. You will enjoy solving novel technical problems and be able to share this enthusiasm with your team.
My client is seeking talented Machine Learning Scientist to join their growing team and be involved in leading AI research, contributing to top tier conferences and journals.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Msc or PhD degree in Computer Science, or related technical, maths, or scientific field
- Strong theoretical background on statistics, Bayessian methods, deep probabilistic models
- Familiarity with machine learning methods for handling sparse data and confidence estimation
- Demonstrable experience in machine learning frameworks such as, Tensorflow and Tensorflow probability, scikit-learn and Keras
- Strong understanding of a relevant healthcare area - medical imaging, digital pathology, bioinformatics, population health or other related area
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email: Matt@SoCode.co.uk
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third party without your consent. We pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.