Machine Learning Researcher- Cambridge
One of our most exciting clients is looking to expand their research team working towards the development of machine learning algorithms for modern smart homes technology.
The successful candidates will be working alongside industry leaders solving cutting edge problems and working with machine learning techniques ranging from deep neural networks to hidden markov models and beyond.
Our client is a startup but also a market leader. Unlike many organisations of this nature however, your research won't just be stored, but it will be used in homes all over the globe.You would join an experienced team with highly skilled individuals working on some of the most interesting machine learning and AI based projects on the market.
- Demonstrable skills in signal processing/machine learning
- Experience dealing with at least one type of machine learning algorithm (deep neural networks, hidden markov models, decision trees etc)
- Python experience alongside machine learning
- Development under Linux/Unix
- Master's/PhD in Computer Science/ML
- Interest in ML Algorithms
- CUDA/GPU programming
- Experience in standard ML packages
- Audio signals, speech recognition, speech synthesis or anything related is a massive bonus