Machine Learning Engineer- Cambridge- £35k-£55k
My industry leading client in Cambridge are looking to expand their Machine Learning team with multiple hirers.
My client are at the cutting edge of technology, working on fighting financial crime and fraud alongside some of the worlds key players in gaming, gambling and finance using the latest machine learning and programming techniques.
- Optimising data storage and processing
- Implement and optimise machine learning lifecycle
- Develop machine learning pipeline
- Writing systems for making interfaces onb streaming real time data
- Strong academic background (PhD/MSc) in a computer science, maths, engineering related subject
- Knowledge of parallel and distributed computing
- Deep understanding of ML algorithms
- Experience working in a linux environment is advantageous
- Development experience in Java, C++, Python, CUDA etc
- Knowledge of database structures
If you would like to find out more about the role, please feel free to get in touch!