Lead Test Engineer – London - £60,000 - £64,000
My client, a leader in their field are looking for a QA Lead / Senior Tester to come in and help shape the future of testing within the business. Based in a fantastic location, this is a great opportunity for someone to take a step up to a lead role and eventually test manager later down the line.
Day to day you will manage all the existing resources, including coordinating all project-based testing, creating test plans and test scripts. Currently, the company are focused on manual testing but are looking for someone who can help them move into the world of automation.
- Proven ability to plan an appropriate Software Testing Strategy for a project
- attention to detail#
- Organisational skills to be able to plan and to prioritise tasks and co-ordinate with the work of other
- SpecFlow/Cucumber and an OO language
- Knowledge of best practices and design patterns for building solid and
- Experience testing complex web and service-based applications
- An understanding of how to manipulate service-based applications for scenario or exploratory testing
- An understanding of event-based messaging architecture and suitable testing approaches