Lead Embedded Engineer (C++)
£60,000 to £75,000 depending on experience
Cambridge – Can offer strong remote options
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a Lead Embedded Engineer. Even in these very uncertain times this company is looking to move forward and carry on growing. They are a market leader who have gone from strength to strength and are back to where they were before the pandemic. They are looking for a highly skilled Embedded developer who ideally is looking to make a step up to management or has held a previous position there.
The company is based in Cambridge and is a real powerhouse in their sector. They are leading the way in their field and are looking for driven and motivated engineer who is are looking to further their career. Candidates who join this company seem to stay here for years as the culture and environment are really second to none.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Embedded Expert – C/C++
- Experience of hardware interaction (e.g. SoC, ARM, driver development, serial communications, USB, Ethernet etc.)
- Ability to work alongside Software, Hardware and Electronics teams
- Understanding of Networking and protocols
- Ability to work multi-platform – Linux / Windows
- Managing agile development teams
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.