Lead Java Developer
£80,000 - £95,000 – experience dependant
Performance based bonus including Private Medical Insurance.
Cambridge/London – 2/3 days remote
We are looking for passionate, experienced Lead Java Developers within the Cambridge or London area to join a growing team and make an impact in the payments space.
SoCode have a long-standing partnership with this client and have been trusted to fill an amazing role for this industry leading payments platform. The company have built a one-of-a-kind payments platform that is tailored to individual companies' transactional needs that is cost effective, fast, scalable, and secure. Management being a key role you will be designing and developing software solutions. You will be studying information; speaking with users; exploring system roles, work processes, data usage and overcoming problemed areas building a robust, reliable product and overall bringing value to the consumer. They are looking for a highly skilled leader in development who ideally has previously worked in the payments industry and have interest in architecture and experience in leading and agile development team.
Payments is not a pre-requisite for this role but people management is.
In order to be successful within this application, you will need the following experience;
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in software engineering/ Java / C#
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in leading software engineering teams
- Degree in computer science or in a comparable field
- A proven skill for automation and a DevOps practitioner operating automation teams from product inception to the ongoing operation of
- Communicating and ensuring security and operational requirements and included in product backlogs maintaining operability and compliance.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.