Our client is an innovator in the development of software for open document and print solutions. Their high quality and high-performing software has secured them a significant share in the market place and therefor their client base consists of world renowned inkjet press vendors.
Due to growth within their business, they’re currently recruiting for Automation Testers to join the engineering team. This individual will be responsible for contributing to the development and improvement of automated tests, tools and harnesses.
- 2 years + experience in validating and verifying software, ideally on various platforms
- A degree in computer science (preferable but not essential)
- Familiarity with one or more programming and scripting languages
- Exploratory testing experience or other manual Black-box testing techniques
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technical areas
- Understanding of agile concepts and development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills
My client is based in an easily accessible location in Cambridge with free parking and are offering a competitive salary package, a relaxed working environment and excellent benefits.
If you would like the opportunity to gain exposure to interesting technologies and develop your skills in a challenging but rewarding environment - please apply to this advert or call Trish Peters on 01223 620868 or email email@example.com.