This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company within the world of e-learning. It goes without saying that due to current circumstances, this industry is booming and our client is seeing a good amount of growth within their platform.
If you have an interest within AI / NLP / Machine learning and want to develop this skills whilst maintaining your developer skill set, this is the role for you. This is a remote opportunity and after lockdown, they will want someone to visit the office in Cambridge 2 times a month for meetings with the team.
In order to be successful within this role, you will have:
- At least 1 years experience with NodeJS having worked on commercial projects during this time,
- At least one years with recent versions of Angular (ideally Angular 8),
- The ability and willingness to adapt and learn machine learning techniques,
- A computer science degree,
- Exceptional communication skills; you will be working remotely so communication is key.