Grad / Junior Software Engineer (C++) – Networking / Games Industry
£28,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who are looking for a Grad / Mid level C++ Developer (two Roles). They are one of the fastest growing starts ups in Cambridge and are looking to add 2 more developers before the end of the year. They are looking for developers who love development and do a lot in their own time. A strong GitHub would be a prerequisite for this role as they are looking for people who love development.
The company is based in Cambridge and is growing at a profound rate. As a start up they have already sold into 100 countries worldwide and are completely self-funded. I don’t believe there are many start-ups in Cambridge completely self-funded and at 15 team members. The company work in the Games industry creating router software.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A keen interest in developing skills as a software engineer
- Ability to work with complex systems software
- Desire to work in a small, multi-disciplinary team
- 0 to 4 years C++ experience
- Passion to get become a stronger developer and ability to work with Senior developers.
- GitHub with C++ development on there
The candidate should ideally also have some of the following:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Passion for development and have personal interest in technology
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.