Our client is currently looking for a Product Owner to join their Product Team based in Cambridge.
With a global leading platform our client is looking for 1 outstanding individual with an open approach and the best communication skills. We need somebody who isn’t scared to get stuck in and who wants nothing more than to achieve the very best, continue learning and develop as an employee.
With an incredibly interesting product, the team you will be joining are all striving towards the same goal. Equally as passionate and determined as each other, you will need to follow the same principles and show that you are the right person for the job.
As a Product Owner you will be a crucial part of the team with the following duties as part of your daily routine:
- Gain a full product understanding quickly yet effectively.
- Understanding the feedback provided by customers/users.
- Attending stand-up meetings to ensure you are involved with the full process.
- Working closely with the Developers in order to move forward.
- Understanding the new features
- Regular Client contact
- Gain involvement in the development process, from strategies to deployment.
One of your main responsibilities is to understand and analyse how you can streamline the development process and implement change/adaption if needed.
The successful candidate will need to be a fast learner and hold the ability to pick things up quickly. You will need to be confident in getting involved from day one. As a small-medium sized organisation everybody helps out together wherever required.
- A degree in a relatable subject such as Computer Science or Engineering.
- A strong technical understanding with a passion for technology.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. Alongside this there are a handful of company benefits.
With offices based Central to Cambridge there are a handful of suitable local public transport options.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.