We are looking to recruit an experience HR Administrator for our client based in Diss for 2 full days per week.
The successful candidates will need to hold Previous HR experience covering policies, programs and practices. You will be working for a well-developed company who pride themselves on a professional but friendly working environment with an exceptional team.
As an HR Administrator, your expertise, experience and duties will include:
• Experience of working in an HR department.
• Responsible for maintaining central recruitment function.
• Ensure recruitment processes are fair and compliant with legislative practices.
• Assisting management with the end to end recruitment of new staff.
• Responsible for arranging induction modules for new staff.
• Work with management to coordinate training within the company.
• Oversee the Personal Development Plans and Appraisals for all staff, supporting departmental managers as required.
• In conjunction with the HR Consultant and Management, ensure that the procedure for disciplinary or capability situations is followed. Act as note taker at meetings.
• Assist staff with general employee related services and enquiries referring more complex matters to the HR Consultant as necessary.
• Manage the work permit and Visa register and ensure it is available for inspection by Border Agency.
• In conjunction with the company’s Management, ensure the process is followed in relation to staff leaving the organisation.
• Maintain various HR KPIs and the HR Database
Salary: £20,000 Per annum, pro rata: £8,000 per annum.
2 full days per week + Company benefits which include: 5% Pension, 4x Life Cover, 20 days holiday pro rata.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.