Graduate Software Engineer - C/C++/Linux/Networking
Position: Graduate Software Engineer - C/C++/Linux/Networking
SoCode are proud to be working with a Cambridge Pioneer in high-performance and low-latency solutions. They are responsible for changing the way applications and hardware interact in order to enhance the performances of Networks so that they become more responsive and reliable. Their approach delivers a high-performance adapter for a wide range of applications - Such as finance, Computing, cloud and data centres.
This a product used in a global scale used by some of the most prestigious technology giants.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the software development cycle. You will be mentored by some of the companies top Engineers to assist you with your development as you learn new skills such as Networking, Linux and C/C++.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve complex issues by executing test plans and protocols
- Become expert in technical skills including C, assembler programming, python scripting and networking technologies
- Participate in team discussions, helping with estimates and task planning
- First class or 2:1 from well ranked university
- History of academic or home programming projects (ideally in C/C++)
- Knowledge of Linux and/or networking would be beneficial
If you are a gradaute software Engineer and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – Software/C/C++/Python/Networking/Linux/Embedded