A fantastic rare opportunity has a arisen for a graduate to join our top quality client, a company who are leading the way in creating machine learning algorithms for modern smart homes technology.
The successful candidate will be working alongside some of the top minds in the industry, solving cutting edge problems that will change the way technology works forever. You will be using modern machine learning techniques, from deep neural networks, to hidden markov models, and more.
Our client is a small startup, but is a true market leader, working alongside some of the biggest names in the smart homes business. As such, whilst this is a research position, it is not purely novel ideas. Your algorithims would end up being used inside some of the most well known IoT devices in the world today, as well as some less well known ones that are also making waves!
You would join one of the most highly skilled and experienced teams in the world of machine learning, with a very strong remuneration package.
As such, the barrier to entry for this role is very high. We expect not just a fantastic academic record, but also a proven interest in machine learning, including extracurricular activities.
We have a great referral bonus in place too, so if this doesn't suit you, but you know someone it does, then please put us in touch!
Requirements for application:
- 1st class degree in a related subject (a 2.1 may be considered from Oxbridge, or similar universites)
- A proven interest in machine learning (at minimum, a degree with a large machine learning focus, but preferably extracurricular activites too).
- Knowledge of modern machine learning algorithms, such as deep neural networks
- Python and C coding
- Significant extra curricular experience in machine learning - such as the Coursera modules, or personal projects).
- Internship experience in machine learning environment
Positions are available immediately, but we can wait for the right candidate too, so if you are interested but can't start for a couple of months, please do be in contact!
Equally, we have a great referral bonus, so please do put us in touch if you know of anyone who would be suitable.