£70,000 to £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London – Hybrid working
SoCode has been given the pleasure of helping one of the leading global banks. This role will encompass building a brand AI platform in London. This is quite easily one of the most exciting opportunities in the FinTech space.
You might be thinking large blue-chip banking company in London, very corporate. This team will be built from the ground up, with the environment being tailored to the development. You will play an integral part in building a very bespoke AI platform. This is a very exciting opportunity to help scape this new challenger bank shape its ML Function.
If you’re looking for greenfield role and a chance to work to work for a global leader in banking this is your chance! I’m looking for ML Ops engineers of all levels to help build this team out.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Professional experience (actively coding) working as an ML engineer, back-end software engineer or data engineer
- Extensive knowledge of Python
- Background of distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with containers and container-based deployment environment (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Understanding of (distributed and non-distributed) data structures, caching concepts, CAP theorem
- Understanding of data streaming and messaging frameworks (Kafka, Spark Structured Streaming, Flink, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.