SoCode are recruiting for a new team of Experienced Golang Software Engineers for our client, an SME within the Wireless Communications/Networking space in Cambridge, UK.
Suitable candidates will be passionate about developing in Golang and ideally have some commercial experience in this area. You will form part of a small and highly capable software team who are re-writing existing code in to Golang. The job will include in particular the onward development and support of the Management System for our cleints product. This role involves developing back end server functionality written in Python and Go based around a NoSQL MongoDB.
Skills & Experience required:
Enthusiasm, flexibility and the desire to work in a small dynamic team are more important than specific technical skills, but you will probably have significant experience of:
- Google Go development
- Knowledge of NoSQL such as MongoDB
- Networking including Ethernet switching, VLAN configuration, QinQ, etc.
- IPv4 networking concepts and administration including routing, NAT, firewall, etc.
- Linux based development environments
- Python and other scripting languages
We are VERY open with regards to expereince level, and flexibility of skillset so please do apply and we'll be in touch with all suitable candidates.
To apply - please forward your CV.