SoCode has partnered with an exciting people-centric organisation that are currently revolutionising the way that pharmaceutical company’s access/enter the market. They are London based but have a research and development team based here in Cambridge. Due to large amounts of company growth, they are now seeking to expand their development team.
We are seeking for an experienced middleweight frontend developer who is experienced in Angular and TypeScript. You will be a key member of the in-house frontend engineering team who is responsible for developing internal and external web platforms. This role will allow you the opportunity to mentor juniors and also offer you are large amount of career growth – this company prides itself in their continuous training programmes for all levels.
- Strong TypeScript experience
- Competent in Angular 11 or a similar frontend framework
- Experience in delivering high quality software in a an agile environment
- Awareness of UX principles
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines is a great bonus but not essential
- A degree in Computer Science or another related discipline