We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Front-End Developer for our client based in Central Cambridge.
This role provides the opportunity to work within a great, fast paced and ever evolving organisation who are looking to expand their team due to new products and business expansion.
As a business that is growing extremely rapidly, within more recent months my client will have more than doubled the number of software clients and will have significantly increased the amount of business with critical clients. As the commercial and financial performance is providing ample resources to grow the company, our client is looking for a Front-End Developer who will be provided with the opportunity to work with a fantastic team creating outstanding code.
Individuals will require experience with the following:
- Knowledge in web mark-up including HTML5 & CSS3
- Understanding of styling pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as GIT
Alongside this your responsibilities include:
- Develop new user-facing features for our ‘NextGen’ solution
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs with stakeholders
- Optimise the front-end service for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
The successful individual will secure a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + company benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working hours & Opportunity for remote working
- Discretionary Bonus
- Cycle To Work Scheme offering 25% discounts on new bikes
- Training and optional courses throughout the year.
- Free coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Working on cutting edge code and a new greenfield service
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.