SoCode have been commissioned by our client - a global leader in the Banking and Financial services space to build a new and scaled Engineering team focussed on one of their core products to assist in the expansion of their Product and Engineering capability.
Central to this plan will be the appointment of an Executive Director of Architecture who will be working together within the EMEA region to rapidly scale the team and deliver engineering excellence. If you are looking for a challenge, this is it.
You will already be a leader within the architecture world and be passionate about exceptional process improvement, up to date with modern architectural solutions and be wildly familiar with the entire technology spectrum including cloud deployment, resilient design, microservices and all modern toolchains. As well as being technically capable, you will have experience building amazing teams of developers, architects and testers. Mentoring them and keeping them aligned with the business objectives.
As part of a global effort, you’ll be working alongside the brightest minds in the world and take responsibility for creating and maintaining a modern and progressive Software Development Environment.
Despite the industry sector (FS) we’re looking for people who want to be close to technology and people – our client enjoys a creative and agile culture so Corporate and Traditional Managers will not suit this company.
Key Experience and Skillset:
- Significant Industry Experience within the Payments/ Banking/ Ecommerce industry (High Transactions, highly robust, scalable systems),
- Expertise across technical, data and infrastructure architecture,
- Experience building, leading and aligning teams towards company objectives,
- Be an ambassador of Agile working and have experience / qualifications to show this,
- Be able to translate technical requirements in not technical language and be an all-round exceptional communicator,
- Spearhead industry standard best-practices,
For suitable candidates, interviews can commence immediately and we are keen to have the basis of the leadership team in place by the end of 2020. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a Salary in the £150,000 - £200,000 range - with a strong benefits and bonus package on top.
To apply or for more information please forward your CV and we will be in touch with all suitable candidates. Should you know anyone that would be well suited to these requirements please do also share this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the sensitivity on these roles we won’t be able to discuss sensitive client information without a CV.