Your new Organisation
This is an organisation focused on developing the next generation of printhead and print engine platforms. Having spoken to members of the engineering team, they’re reasoning for joining and staying is the unique technologies these guys work with as an innovative company, which very few organisations in the Country are able to offer. Their R&D and manufacturing is all done in house and operate an impressive manufacturing headquarters.
Here you’ll be working on repairs and preventative maintenance on all process equipment, both physical and mechanical, in an advanced manufacturing factory. You’ll also work to contributing for sourcing and purchasing spare parts for equipment, gathering data, and costings where appropriate to ensure the shortest possible machine outages. This position will involve early and late shift rotas on a weekly basis, with an early finish every Friday.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll work with unique, leading tech in the printing industry. You’ll be part of real innovation, promoting creative ideas. There is also a structured career path, for career development. In addition you’ll also receive 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays, share options, income protection, life assurance, private medical healthcare, flexible benefits such as; buying or selling annual leave (up to five days), dental insurance, financial advice, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers.
- A background as a Service / Maintenance Engineer. Multi-skilled with an electrical bias
- Electronics qualified to HNC or HND or equivalent experience
- Prior working knowledge of Optical equipment (working with industrial lasers would be an advantage)
- Electrical/mechanical and PLC fault finding experience
- PC Controlled automated equipment experience essential
- Some facilities/production process background advantageous
- Microsoft Office (Excel) experience
- Computer Literate
- Experience using CMMS and PPM of production equipment
- TPM and OEE understanding
- Vacuum Deposition systems equipment experience would be an advantage
- Automated assembly and vision recognition systems would be an advantage
- 6 axis robotic handling systems is desirable
- Experience of working in a cleanroom and a Continuous Improvement environment.
- Understanding of mobile work order processing and handling using tablet based system, is an advantage.
Number 1: Click the little apply button (don’t worry, we’ll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere)
Number 2: You can call for James Bokhorst on 07708899199
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn, trust me there’s not many people with the surname Bokhorst.