Embedded Software Engineer – Embedded/C/C++/Linux/Radio/Wireless/Bluetooth
Position: Embedded Software Engineer – Embedded/C/C++/Linux/Radio/Wireless/Bluetooth
SoCode have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to become part of a world leading company in Cambridge and extend the boundaries of Technology. You will have full envolvement in the lifecycle of future products and new technologies development from concept and prototype stages.
Embedded Software Engineer – Embedded/C/C++/Linux/Radio/Wireless/Bluetooth Responsibilities:
- Evaluate system impacts of new product designs and concepts
- Find solutions for design constraints
- Work closely with the other teams within the company
- Convert software architectures into a function
What this offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Collaborative working environment
- Exciting new technologies
- Work in a fantastic office
Embedded Software Engineer – Embedded/C/C++/Linux/Radio/Wireless/Bluetooth Requirements for Applicants:
- Embedded C
- Embedded Linux
- System view of embedded solutions.
- Experience creating embedded platforms from scratch.
- Experience of architecting and developing embedded software systems
- Experience optimising embedded software performance.
- Mobile HW/SW architectures and constraints.
- Android Development
- Optimising power Consumption for mobile platforms
- Attention to detail and motived to produce high standard of work
- Can do attitude
If you have Embedded Software Engineering experience and would like to apply for an Embedded Software Engineer opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – EmbeddedC/C/C++ / Embedded / Software Engineer / Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Architect / Kernel / Bluetooth/Radio/WiFi /