Embedded Software Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £50k-£65k
SoCode has just partnered with a brand new client; an innovative tech start up in Cambridge providing analytics and monitoring technology for across industry electronic products. My clients advancements have a variety of features aimed at improving efficiency, functionality and security of products giving their clients peice of mind that their product will operate at its very best.
Whilst they are still young, they have already and will continue to receive huge amounts of financial backing allowing them to grow their headcount throughout the course of 2020- one key area they are looking at growing is their embedded software cpabilities. We have been tasked with finding them natural problem solving engineers with strong academic backgrounds and a hunger to overcome some of the toughest challenges in the iundustry.
• Previous experience within software development using C / C++
• Being comfortable with working on embedded software, including bare metal
• Ability to work with hardware development platforms like (FPGA boards)
• A good understanding of CPU / SoC architecture
• Understanding of data serialisation languages like XML, YAML
• Knowledge of Python (used for scripting and testing)
What would be beneficial?
• Previous experience of debugging complex problems
• Understanding of Xilinx FPGAs
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your CV to email@example.com