Embedded Software Engineer - Permanent- Cambridge- £30k-£40k
SoCode has once again partnered with an industry leading software consulting and product client specialising in analytics and monitoring technology for multiple industries.
Given the early success of the business and the growth plans the company is still pushing forward, they are now looking for a Embedded Software Engineers to join their team working on their core product offering. The successful individual must be a passionate technologist with strong skills in Embedded Engineering. They must also be up for the challenge of working with some of the worlds most recogniseable technology companies, working on different projects' full development life cycle.
- Strong degree education in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Commercial or passive development experience in C ideally in a highly constrained environment
- A knowledge of modern CPU architectures (ideally RISC-V or Arm)
- Passion to work in Low-level environments
- Python (development or scripting)
- Bare-metal programming
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org