Security Sector | Embedded Software Engineer
£30,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
Flexible working available.
SoCode has partnered with a Cambridge-based, top Security focused company developing multiple products related to “smart” Embedded Trust Solutions.
This company have strong growth ambitions and are looking to speak with ambitious engineers, that are deadline-focused, flexible, team players to join this company in new age security solutions.
- Experience of working at a “Bare Metal” level on microcontroller devices with memory and performance constraints
- Exposure of Kernels and lower-level operating system implementations.
- A 2:1 degree or above in a numerate / computer science related subject.
- Experience in a variety of microcontrollers – Arm Cortex-m, RISC-V Architectures etc. with a capability to digest device documentation
- Experience in development, debugging, testing, optimisation and porting software (system boot and initialisation, low level I/O drivers, securing of deb and application domains in embedded systems)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience of embedded hardware testing (automation)
- Basic understanding of IoT security principles
- Proficient is development of other languages C++ / Python / Java
- Experience in creating test frameworks using Python
- Experience of writing embedded applications implemented around Kernels / RTOS.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to Thomas@socode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.