Job title: Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
We are working with a Cambridge based technology company who provide solutions for the digital audio sector. They are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their highly collaborative team working in an exciting and dynamic Agile environment.
This would suit an Embedded Software Engineer who can demonstrate solid experience in hardware/embedded software integration, systems engineering and system test and debugging.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good honours degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- Excellent C/C++ programming experience in an embedded environment
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and are a team player.
You might also have (but not essential):
- Software development for consumer electronics industry, ideally in digital radio/networking related products
- Experience of wireless communication e.g., Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- TCP/IP networking and sockets programming
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.