SoCode are recruiting for an Embedded Linux Software Engineer for our Exclusive and well known client based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of our Clients next generation data acquisition systems. You will be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging technology projects using the latest technologies.
The role offers a great career path, job security, interesting projects and friendly team orientated environment in an organisation famous for its prestigious brand, quality of product and unparalleled staff retention.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
- 5 years industry experience developing Embedded Linux applications using C & C++.
- Experience with the Linux Qt library for user interfaces.
- Experience of delivering innovative and quality solutions on time.
- Ability to work in a systematic and disciplined manner
Experience with any or all of the following would also be beneficial but is certainly not essential:
- CAN bus
- GUI design.
- Video processing & encoding.
- Video cameras & image processing
- Working with customers and third parties
To apply - please forward your CV to us and we will be in touch with all suitable candidates to provide more information and to review your application.
At SoCode, we also pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.