Job title: Electronics and Test technician
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with an innovative, world leading electronics company that have developed a unique solution to combine both hardware and software in low cost, high volume, commercial environments.
They are seeking an Electronics and Test technician who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment to join their talented, rapidly growing team on a permanent basis. The company takes a hybrid approach to remote working, and holds daily online ‘stand up’ meetings to keep everyone informed about the business.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Procurement and assembly of PCBs
- Loading firmware and testing assembled PCBs
- Inspection of sensor devices and modules
- Preparation of test procedure documents
- Testing, packaging and despatch of evaluation kits and sensor samples
You will have the following skills and experience…
- Solid working knowledge of basic equipment and electronic supplies, such as power supplies, meters and oscilloscopes
- Highly skilled at manual soldering and use of bench-top IR reflow equipment
- Skilled in mechanical assembly
- Knowledge of health and safety best practices within a lab environment
- Consider yourself detail conscious and methodical
- Have good communication skills
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.