Job title: Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with an innovative, world leading electronics company that have developed a unique solution to combine both hardware and software in low cost, high volume, commercial environments.
They are seeking a Test Engineer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment to join their talented, rapidly growing team on a permanent basis. The company takes a hybrid approach to remote working, and holds daily online ‘stand up’ meetings to keep everyone informed about the business.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Build a complete understanding of the company’s products and solutions, including performance specification and correct usage.
- Capturing test requirements
- Implementation and design of testing set-ups
- Specification, procurement and automation of test equipment
- Assessment and validation of test methods and accuracy
You will have the following skills and experience…
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science subject
- Experience in LabVEIW developing test software, with source code control version control
- Design user friendly testing set-ups, including bespoke mechanical and electronic subsystems
- Knowledge of health and safety best practices within a lab environment
- Consider yourself detail conscious and methodical
- Have good communication skills
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.