SoCode are working with a market leading wearable technology client who specialise in the development of medical monitoring equipment. Due to continued success, their client base is growing and we are now looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join the existing team.
This is an exciting and multifaceted role that will see you working on key projects within the hardware team, right from the creation of design briefs, all the way through to designing and implementing factory test procedures, and everything in between. In doing so you will be contributing to some of the most highly specified products available to the harshest environments in industry.
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience, you will be given the opportunity to grow with the company, and learn new skills as the product base increases.
Requirements for application:
- Analogue and digital circuits
- Understanding of PCB manufacture / assembly processes
- Experienced in microprocessor design
- Creation of drawings for looms and mechanical fixtures
- Some understanding of scripting languages and embedded software
- Experience of test instrumentation
- Medical and instrinsically safe codes (ATEX, EN13485, FDA (medical))
- Design of medical devices, or wearable technology
If this fits your experience, please click apply!
Referral bonus on a successful placement is available, so if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who might be interested, please do ask them to contact and quote you as a reference.