DevOps Engineer – Part Remote
SoCode are currently recruiting for one of our key clients in Cambridge who are looking to implement new processes within the business – they need to bring knowledge of TeamCity and Octopus deploy into the business to help build out the CI/CD processes.
As a member of the DevOps team you will collaborate with the development teams to define and develop automation pipelines and tools that continue our drive towards continuous delivery. Your focus will be on developing and operating these pipelines including automating environment creation and investigating new technologies to improve the overall continuous delivery process.
- 2+ years of commercial development experience
- Experience creating and managing continuous integration, deployment and delivery pipelines
- C# and .NET on Windows platforms (IIS, Windows Services, MSI)
- ASP.NET / MVC / WebApi / RESTful
- Familiar with Monolithic and Microservices architectures
- Container and Virtualisation technologies (e.g. Docker etc.)
- Azure or AWS
- Octopus Deploy & TeamCity
If you know anyone that could do this role then SoCode offer an industry leading referral scheme.