Data Scientist (NLP)- Cambridge- Permanent- £45k-£60k
One of SoCode's longest standing clients is currently experiencing a period of growth seeing them increase the size of their Data Science team with 2 new hires. Being an industry leading, AI mature start-up, they are keen to continue working on and bringing to market innovative and industry defining NLP/ML based products to aid specific industry needs in the legal space.
Their technical teams consist of some of the brightest Engineers, Data Scientists and Support staff Cambrdige tech can offer and they are looking to introduce 2 more Data Scientists to this outfit. As a Data Scientist, you will report to the Head of Data Science, working on AI based products, defining how the algorithms work, research and working closely with the engineering team to build upon these products.
- Strong academic record- Ideally PhD or MSc background
- Python programming and analysis experience working with multiple libraries
- Machine Learning for a range of tasks
- Natural Language Processing- conversational linguistics etc
- Unsupervised Learning experience
- Graph technologies
If you are interested in joining an innovative mature start-up with massive future potential and historic success, please send your CV to email@example.com