Data Scientist – Remote – Cutting edge data tools
We have exclusively partnered with a well-funded Cambridge based start-up conducting cutting edge research into deep learning.
This research has resulted in the development of complex and cutting-edge data tools which are unique and exceptional in the way they optimise neural networks.
As this start up continue to expand and receive recognition, they are looking to bring on exceptional data scientists to work on a range of challenging problems.
The role will have you analysing data for several projects using their pioneering technology. You will be further developing integrations for this technology using Python. You will be working alongside a renowned Cambridge professor and CTO on challenging technical problems. You will be helping deploy and integrate this technology.
- Degree in a highly technical subject from a leading university
- Some commercial experience in Data Modelling or quantitative analysis
- Understanding, experience, and interest in Machine learning.
- Strong proficiency in some of the following: Python, C, C++, Java, SQL
- Familiarity with big data frameworks, ideally some visualisation experience.
- Strong interest in Bayesian data science, and the desire to work on cutting edge approach to solving challenging problems in Maths/Physics.
- A desire to progress machine learning forward in new and more effective ways.
PhD/ Masters are highly desirable here however are not essential.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on a commercially viable, research led product with a remarkable application. The successful applicant can look forward to working alongside exceptional minds on a pioneering solution that is helping progress machine learning.
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Full remote working
- Opportunity to attend some leading conferences and networking events
This is a fully remote role, with interviews being conducted remotely and full onboarding being provided.
We expect this position to generate a lot of interest and interviews will be conducted immediately, for these reasons please do not hesitate when applying.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please email email@example.com or call: 07714072878.