Data Analyst (Quality)
We're delighted to be working with a fantastic start-up who are developing innovative BI & analytics solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with a growing client base that is making a name for themselves in the market.
Role: Data Analyst (Quality)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
In the role of Data Quality Lead, you will have overall responsibility for the integrity of pricing and market access data within our client’s platform. Working with a team in multiple global offices, you will ensure the date, both updated and existing products are timely and accurate - Correctly displayed as new features are developed.
Responsible for data services and quality control of client platform. Accountability for data quality of client reports and data sets. Contribute to product testing and UAT sign-off.
Experience & Skills
· Excellent data testing and analysis skills
· Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and web-based applications
· Comfortable manipulating large data sets (100k+ rows) in MS Excel using such features as pivot tables and directly coding VBA macros or scripts
· Experience or pharmaceutical pricing and market access would be advantageous but not essential
· Excelletion communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good attention to detail, proven analytical & problem-solving skills
Interviews can be conducted at short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Data, Testing, BI, Pharmaceutical,