Data Management Associate
£60,000 - £90,000 + bonus and benefits
London - flexible working
Do you want to be a part of a career defining project? Are you experienced with data management and analysis? Do you have extensive experience within data governance?
Our client, a Global Leader within the Fintech space is looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to join a project which will change the face of their business. For the right person this will give the opportunity to work for a Company who support key corporations and institutions globally. Despite this impressive legacy this particular project will be involved in building a brand new initiative from the ground up, giving all the benefits of working for a start up with none of the risk.
The Data Governance team deliver key projects, mitigating risks associated with data quality, sourcing, consumption, use & access. This role will see you managing all aspects of varying projects to support the teams goals and agenda, and it plays a pivotal role in the company's control of data risk. If you're lucky enough to secure a spot on this project it will give you the opportunity to have a genuine input and real impact both within your role and to the goals of the organisation,
- Analysis and documententation of metadata
- Building profile information and measuring impact by processing queries against data element locations
- Investigate data quality issues, carry out root cause analysis and recommend solutions
- Work with business partners, key stakeholders and control partners to document the impact of data quality
- Combine multiple databases and systems together in more complex queries
- Assess accuracy of analytics, and ensure accuracy around documentation of systems of record, authoritative sources, and their usage.
- Escalates issues and risks appropriately.
- Develop value add business & functional area solutions
- Preparing management reporting and presentations
- Experience in Data Operations or related roles.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Operational business knowledge of processes, data and technology platforms.
- Basic knowledge of either Python or Java and basic query writing and execution using SQL or other data analysis tools.
- Preferred candidate is also familiar with AVRO and AWS
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme, if you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.