SoCode is partnered with a mature fintech startup within the fintech space who are looking for a data engineer to join their team based in either cambridge or london.
This company develops extremely innovative payment solutions to their customers and due to rapid growth rapid growth requite a data engineer to assist with the development of their new fraud detection technology.
You’ll be working in a faced paced environment with limited buerocracy and have the freedom to experiment with products and share ideas.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience producing maintaining APIS and web applications
- Experience with databases and data management
- An understanding of AWS instances
- Experience with python development would be advantageous
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with the below:
- Market Leading Salary (£40,000 - £60,000)
- Flexible Working
- Structured Career Progression
- Modern Office Environment
- 35 hour working week
To apply for this post, or for more information – please forward your CV and we’ll be in touch with all candidates to discuss further