CTO / Senior Technical Leader – Cambridge - £80,000 - £100,000
Our client, based in Cambridge are currently seeking a CTO to join their business. This client are ahead of the game within the medical products market and ideally need a suitable candidate with relevant industry experience who can take their product to the next level. Ideally this candidate will have experience with both sensor and systems
With the company growing fast, it is important that suitable candidates have experience leading medium-large development teams.
Experience of both hardware and software development.
Previous hands on/technical experience
Forward thinker who can plan for the company’s future
You will be expected to:
- Lead and develop an outstanding team of highly motivated developers
- Create the companies IT strategy for the future of its product
- Manage all R&D projects
- Be responsible for adherence to quality standards by the development team
- Formalise and refine development and related processes
- Provide thought leadership within the technology community
- Work closely with the product management team to deliver product requirements for internal and external customer use
- Help to anticipate, capitalise on and possibly drive changes in the market
- Strong technical and people management skills
- Previous experience within a senior technical role with both hardware and software products in rapidly growing high tech companies, balancing and effectively prioritising multiple projects at any given time
- Experience working with medical devices
- Keep the company up to date with recent technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary development teams
This is an immediate requirement within the business and my client is keen to start interview processes right away.