CRM Data Quality Analyst – Data Analytics – upto £50K per year + benefits.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Permanent – Cambridge – Hybrid Working
Are you a current CRM Data Quality Analyst and looking for your next position? Are you a strategic thinker with a solid understanding of CRM methodologies? Do you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding SLA’s?
Our client is all about learning and striving within education and wants to be at the forefront of digital learning and digital books whilst also offering professionals online courses globally.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting customer support teams to better support schools
- Supporting marketing teams to drive more effective activities and better ROI
- Supporting improvements to sales processes to increase sales
- Increasing access and transparency around customer data
- Better reports for the business.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strategic thinker able to identify and recommend ‘Best Practice’ CRM methodologies
- Skilled in prioritising workloads, working under pressure, and meeting regular deadlines
- Understands CRM, data, process, interoperability and can work with developers to ‘own’ our Platform systems
- Understands key stakeholders such as sales and marketing and can actively support these stakeholders in their work
- Can lead and advocate on CRM issues across a large and diverse organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage projects and effectively communicate with senior management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email: Matt@SoCode.co.uk
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third party without your consent. We pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.