SoCode are recruiting for a Contract Electronics Design Engineer for our exclusive blue-chip client based on the Cambridge Science Park.
This is an Electronics business we know particularly well having build the majority of their engineering team over the last 2 years. The teams are going through a sustained period of growth as their business performance and product demand has increased.
Suitable candidates should be available for on-site Contract work, we are initially looking at 6-months of work with the strong likelyhood of extension attached.
- Design, test and optimisation of analogue and power electronics circuitry
- Assembly of prototypes and ‘one-offs’
- Resolution of design and integration issues
- Type approval support
- Regular reporting to project team and line manager
- Broad range of analogue and power electronics skills and experience
- Good hands-on assembly skills
- SMPS design and test experience
- Experience in designing to meet mandatory EMC and ESD requirements
- Design for Manufacturing and Test
- Schematic capture and PCB layout experience
This role is urgent so suitable candidates can interview and start immediately. To apply, please forward us your CV and contact details - we will be in touch with all suitable candidates.