Computer Vision Researcher- London- Permanent- £60k-£80k
I am working with a leading, Computer Vision client in London who are going through another period of growth. They are looking to add to their Applied Research team in order to continue working on current and future projects providing AI based, computer vision solutions which solve real-world, cross industry problems.
My client is looking for individuals with strong commercial experience in computer vision from a research and potentially an engineering point of view. They also require individuals who have ambitions to lead projects and teams as well as being confident in front of clients from different industries.
- Applied research and applications of machine learning.
- Collecting, QCing, and analyzing huge datasets.
- Using and discovering the best tools to build practical AI models.
- Staying up-to-date on the scientific literature in your field, and publishing in research journals and conferences.
- A positive attitude with a desire to both push the boundary of fundamental knowledge and turn it into great products.
- A Ph.D or M.Sc. in machine learning or a quantitative field and at least 1 year of industrial R&D experience.
- Experience of scientific programming and libraries relevant to your field, for example: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenCV, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages, for example Python, C++, Matlab, etc.
- Experience working in a diverse and international team.
If you would like to know more about the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org