SoCode has partnered with a leading cyber security company based in Cambridge. They offer data visualisation tools that support analysts all over the world and in turn make the world a safer place. They are about 50 people in size and are looking to grow their team throughout 2021.
This company are looking for a client facing developer. They are looking for somebody with a good technical background and coding experience so that they can understand their customers needs at a technical level and understand the products that they will be demonstrating. You will sit amongst the international commercial team where you will undergo training and shadowing with the development team for the first 3 months.
- Producing prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Working with customers to demonstrate products and their uses
- Supporting integration
- Understanding customer requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Good track record of writing high quality code
- Technical understanding of software development
- Some knowledge of database technologies
- Clear and concise communication skills
Benefits of working for this company:
- Bupa health care and dental care
- Personal development budget
- Bonus of up to 10%
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If this is for you apply today!
If you think anyone in your wider network would be good for this role please share!
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Fin Creighton at SoCode by submitting your CV to email@example.com