Junior Software Engineer (C++)
£28,000 - £42,000 depending on experience
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a junior C++.They are looking for someone with a well-rounded core skill set in C++ with around 2 years’ experience. They would be looking for a highly skilled developer who is looking to make their way into a fantastic new career. With 2 years’ experience they would be looking for someone with the right career motivations.
The company is based in Cambridge and is a real powerhouse in their sector. They offices over the UK and Europe. They are leading the way in their field and are looking for driven and motivated developer who are looking to further their career. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to become a software developer.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A good degree (2:1 or 1st) in a computer science or mathematical subject
- A keen interest in developing skills as a software engineer
- Ability to work with complex systems combining digital electronics and software
- Desire to work in a small, multi-disciplinary team
- 1 to 2 years C++ experience
- Passion to get become a stronger developer and ability to work with Senior developers.
The candidate should ideally also have some of the following:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Passion for development and have personal interest in technology
- Top 10 Russel Group University – Preferable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.