We have just partnered with a great software start-up business who are just over 2 years old in North Cambridge. They have forecast their plans for next year and the business looks to grow by an addition 40 employees.
Initially we are looking for an outstanding Front-End Web Developer who is looking for a driven and fast paced environment. As a start-up, getting involved in all areas (sometimes emptying the bin) is always needed.
You will be working closely with the CTO, Backend developers and product owners to produce seamless delivery.
What we are looking for:
● 2-5 years building beautiful, and high quality Front End Websites
● Highly experienced with HTML(5), CSS, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS
● Experience with a templating language (e.g Jinja)
● A high appreciation for graphic design and attention to detail
● Responsive Design from mobile phone to desktop and everything in between.
● Understanding of best practices in web front end architecture
What you’ll be doing:
● Enhance and improve existing UI to deliver an amazing front end experience.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Exploring new frameworks and tools to ensuring a leading-edge web UI
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
For this, a salary of up to £50,000 is on offer, depending on experience. Alongside this an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation