Our client, based in South Norfolk are a well-established and privately owned organisation. They have a fantastic working culture alongside some very determined, knowledgeable and characterful individuals.
As an award-winning company, they are looking to expand their headcount within the IT department. They have had huge success recently which has been presented with several new projects. You will be mentored and managed by a very experienced individual who has a range of knowledge that he wants to provide to an enthusiastic and analytical thinking individual, looking to seek or further their career in Business Analytics.
Analyse the business domain and the documents within the business, processes or systems. Then assessing the business model and how its integrating with the technology department.
• Work with key project stakeholders and business people to formulate and communicate the business vision for the project, map out initial requirements and the scope of the project.
• Analyse the business process requirements using business process concepts
• Conduct close out meetings, where required, with the IT project team to discuss lessons learned and identify possible improvements
• Extract requirements - determine a project’s requirements by extracting them from business or policies, as well as from current and future users, through interaction and research
• Translate technical issues. Break down technical and architectural complexities so that project stakeholders can easily understand
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Gain agreement, from management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
In return you will have gained the opportunity to build yourself an outstanding career with huge prospects for the future.
A generous salary of up to £25,000 will be offered to the successful candidates alongside company benefits including: 25 days holiday, Pension of 5%, Child Care Vouchers, Gym membership and social events, 37.5 hour working week and much more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.