Business Analyst – Cambridge – Contract
An integral position within one of SoCode’s key clients has just opened up – this role will support the business across multiple departments including marketing, finance and testing to help with the company’s business cases on a day to day basis.
The individual for this role needs to be assertive and a veteran within business analysis. You will be a standalone Business Analyst with huge amounts of experience as well as proven experience within your field of expertise.
- You will be working to help improve and align yourself with the companies current business processes including business process mapping and documentation whilst adhering to the companies business standards and mapping frameworks,
- You will be expected to brief the project teams and provide them with clear and concise documentation,
- Take ownership of the UAT project phase and relay information and updates to business stakeholders to help them understand the need for changes made,
- Work with the test team to help test against critical success factors,
- Review project plans making sure the business rules and all changes are factors into the scope of testing,
- Produce wireframing for screen and form design.
You will have:
- Been a senior business analyst within a similar role,
- Proven process mapping skills (using Visio or similar),
- Exceptional documentation skills,
- Experience with Salesforce,
- A high level of attention to detail,
- Exceptional orgonisation skills,
- A good technical understanding of RDBMS (SQL),
This is an immediate requirement. Interviews can and will be arranged on short notice. If you wish to apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
SoCode offer a fantastic referral fee, if you know anyone who would be suitable for this position, get in touch to discuss.