4 new roles: Bilingual 1st line Support Engineers (German or French) - £20,000 to £30,000 per annum - Cambridge based
SoCode has partnered with one of the largest security companies worldwide who are looking to establish a network support team in Cambridge. We are looking for graduates or alternatively support engineers with one to three years’ experience to join a team which will be training you to the highest standard through a well-established training platform, which will lead to multiple progression routes.
The role will be onsite for the first 9 months, but occasional remote working may be available after this time.
- Speak fluent English AND German or French.
- Interested in IT support
- Can work German/French hours.
- Enthusiastic to learn and work with global clients
- Ideally some knowledge within IT Support and/or networking
If you’re bilingual and looking for a good opportunity to establish a career within IT then please do apply. We are interviewing immediately!
You can email your application to Bradleigh@socode.co.uk
You will be learning:
- Network troubleshooting skills with the Fair understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, VLANs, and protocols including HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP.
- Good knowledge of AAA servers (AD/LDAP/Radius)
- Knowledge of Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewall, TLS/SSL, Http/Https.
- Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security: SAML/SSO, IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
- Virtualization and hypervisors: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM.
- Cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Basic to intermediate level knowledge of Load Balancers and WAN Optimization.
- Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
- Basic project management skills.
- Knowledge of working with JIRA, Salesforce CRM